- Best uptime (99.99%)
- Fast, 405 ms load time as average
- Good & quick customer support
- Recommended by WordPress.org
- 1-Click installs for website builders
- Cheap introductory cost
- Some disadvantage
Why do millions of companies choose Hostinger over free services?
Understanding what you need is the first step in addressing any hosting requirements you might have. Knowing which company to trust with your data is another. That’s where Hostinger comes in. With over 30 million customers, Hostinger is considered the premier provider of affordable shared hosting, cloud hosting for larger organizations, and website building services throughout the world.
Hostinger hosts websites utilizing high-performance equipment in several data centers around the world: USA, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, Singapore, and Indonesia. Currently, the company plans to open another data center in Eastern Europe.
If you’re serious about data security for your business and your customers, then you’ll join the millions of satisfied Hostinger customers worldwide. Here are some of the best reasons to engage Hostinger to host your data:
- Productivity — Experience up to 3 times faster hosting than is typically available to consumers. In addition, several Hostinger customers have been running productivity tests to determine service uptime, and have proven that Hostinger is no joke when it comes to reliability.
- Flexibility — Many businesses have to purchase more upscale packages just to get a single hosting function, or settle for free packages that do not have the desired functionality and limits the potential to grow. If you have faced one of these issues before, Hostinger would be a perfect choice for you. They offer various packages that could fulfill needs for customers of any size, reach, and scale. You can also choose from eight data centers around the world for data storage. All data center servers are connected to 1,000 Mbps links for maximum performance and stability. This means that you will get the maximum speed for your site always.
- Customer Service – Need help? Hostinger offers live-chat with a highly-skilled team of customer service agents there to help you 24/7. Support is available for every customer, regardless of which package you choose.
- Cost/Benefit analysis – Hostinger provides excellent value for an affordable shared hosting subscription option. This includes a wide range of premium features for only $ 0.99 / month. This option is a great deal for users who need a website with essential elements at a low cost. Additionally, Hostinger has plans for more significant sites: cloud-based VPS technology’s price starts from just $ 3.99/ month, and you can always upgrade to the premium package if your demand grows.
How does Hostinger manage to maintain such a low price while providing significant value and immaculate customer service? Well, the answer lies in the philosophy of its founders. They did not want to create just “one more” hosting company back in 2004 when their story began. They believed that people and businesses should not pay for brand marketing, only for hosting – simple, reliable, and as low in price as possible. With that being said, it is still hard to offer inexpensive services in highly-competitive surroundings. From what I’ve found, they manage to do that because of the self-developed hosting control panel called hPanel and file manager, which dramatically lowers the cost of third-party applications.
The panel itself is divided into eight main sections. Each area has subsections that contain various tools. It functions similarly to cPanel but comes with a user-friendly interface and some modern usability settings – which makes it better than cPanel. The entire hPanel dashboard layout allows users to access essential system functions, such as drag and drop web files in the file manager, setting up email accounts or changing a password, as well as switching PHP versions and tracking the Internet connection.
Let’s take a look at the hosting’s technical features:
- SSD drives. This increases the speed of loading sites by reducing page generation time (relevant for sites on the CMS). Database support MariaDB, InnoDB. PHP versions from 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2. Hostinger also provides the opportunity to change some settings.
- The PHP memory limit is at least 128 MB. On the Premium subscription option – 256 Mb, Business – 512 Mb.
- The website scripts can use up to 25% of the processor resources for 5 minutes, regardless of the chosen option.
- The following restrictions apply to all subscription options: using no more than 25% of one processor core, 512 MB of RAM – this is the maximum limit for RAM usage.
- The presence of a scheduler (CRON);
- The presence of Curl and Curl SSL;
- Daily backup is available in some packages. If desired, you can configure very flexible scheduled copying using a component like Akeeba Backup;
- FTP over SSL is an extension adding support for the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and its replacement. This way of setting up the Protocol minimizes the risks of hacking by intruders in your connection to the server and offers peace of mind.
- SSH access. It also minimizes the risks of hacking;
- Uptime – 99.9%
- Deploy Laravel
- BitNinja Smart Security Protection
- Hostinger has the presence of 2 and 4-fold acceleration of CMS, depending on the chosen package. This is achieved by tuning the server to the maximum performance of WordPress and other popular CMS by installing the necessary modules and adjusting the server configuration to the needs of the CMS data.
- Mail for a domain with a convenient web interface (Roundcube Webmail)
- Access to mail via POP3 / IMAP, SMTP (with TLS protection)
- Spam protection
- Answering machine
Available domain features
- Unlimited domain parking
- Subdomain creation
- Free domain for some subscription options
- Cloud infrastructure
- Website builder
- Automatic installation of scripts (CMS, forums and so on);
- I would also like to highlight the VPS hosting. Hostinger offers its own server infrastructure for VPS. Each server is equipped with Intel Xeon processors, terabytes of SSD, and 128GB of RAM.
Hostinger has diligently worked for the past 16 years to build a brand name while successfully showing growth, retaining customers with service and value, making Hostinger a brand to be reckoned with in the hosting space.
If you are using or working with Hostinger, tell us about your experience. What is it about Hostinger that excites you and makes you come back for more?