Cras in nisi id turpis cursus vulputate. Aliquam at sapien non tellus congue efficitur. Nam scelerisque quam quis turpis pellentesque, in placerat erat laoreet.
- Best uptime (99.99%)
- Fast, 405 ms load time as average
- Good & quick customer support
- Recommended by WordPress.org
- 1-Click installs for website builders
- Cheap introductory cost
- Some disadvantage
In otChemiCloud – Why is it so popular?
The first thing you will notice when entering ChemiCloud’s website is that it has multiple data center locations worldwide, including Asia and Australia. That’s a clear wow-factor for many businesses out there since many strong players on the hosting market aren’t catering to your international audience. The combination of strong uptime (99.99%) and affordable rates, ChemiCloud sounds like your perfect hosting provider, doesn’t it? Let’s take a moment to dive into its features, pros and cons, and, of course, price.
You are going to love ChemiCloud
I’ll be frank with you, I’ve done quite a bit of research on various hosting providers, including both the cheapest and those at the high end, and I have never seen so much positive feedback regarding the customer service ChemiCloud provides. That’s where ChemiCloud shines. Their support team always shows a real interest in solving customer’s issues instead of just closing the interaction, regardless of how much time it is going to take.
They offer a free domain name for life, unmetered bandwidth, and unlimited email accounts with every shared hosting plan. On top of that, they will do free daily backups for you, and you will be entitled to migrate your website for free. What’s not to like?
However, every rose has its thorn, so the following section will better show some of the identified advantages and disadvantages of ChemiCloud as a hosting provider.
ChemiCloud Pros and Cons
- ChemiCloud offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee on its hosting services.
- Free Domain for Life
- Free SSL certificates
- Excellent 24/7 Customer Support is provided through optional channels like email, phone, and live chats; agents appear to be fast, friendly, and knowledgeable
- 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Website Security Features Available
- Free Site & cPanel Migrations
- User-Friendly interface, suitable for beginners. Users will get a cPanel interface for operating and managing their sites without the hassle of hiring other people to design and control everything.
- The Weebly website builder is included within all shared plans. It comes with free hosting and a domain, so you only need to purchase a single account for all of the necessities.
- There are only 1, 2, or 3-year billing plans, but no monthly billing plans, which is typical but also a turn off for some indecisive customers.
- Minimal SSD storage. The entry package offers only 15 GB SSD Disk Space, it gets better from plan to plan, but some hostings provide way more generous disk space.
- No Windows-based hosting, only Linux.
- Be careful when choosing the cheapest package since all of the extras like email security, SiteLock security, and SEO tools will cost you extra when it’s time to checkout. But that’s pretty much industry standard.
ChemiCloud offers three WordPress-optimized shared hosting plans, four reseller hosting plans and four cloud-based VPS plans. All three shared plans will give you:
- Seven worldwide server locations
- cPanel and Softaculus control panel included
- One – unlimited hosted websites (depending on the package)
- 15 GB to 35 GB SSD storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited email accounts
- Free website migration
- Included daily backups
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
- 24/7 support
Is ChemiCloud easy to use?
You can set up your website using their SitePad website builder, which helps you to create professional websites without development or design skills using their pre-configured templates.
Their support is helpful and responds almost instantly. cPanel is pretty standard and intuitive.
ChemiCloud Pricing Plans
The shared hosting plan starts at $2.76 per month when you pay for three years in advance. So, pricing is affordable, especially considering that you won’t have to pay for many upsells since backups, migration, SSL certificates, and the website builder is included with every plan.
Bear in mind, though, that the renewals are more pricey starting at $7.90/month. One more thing to consider is that you cannot purchase additional SSD storage separately, you will have to upgrade to the next plan.
The Starter plan contains pretty much everything to build and manage your website. The main differences between the Starter and Pro plan are SSD storage disk space (15 and 25 GB, respectively) and unlimited websites with the higher package. In addition, prioritize your support inquiries with the Pro plan and give you Imunify360 Malware Protection, a third-party application that has herd immunity and a six-layer approach to provide hosting customers with the highest level of security from malicious attacks – $4.86/month ($13.90 upon renewal).
With a Turbo plan, you will get all the same perks as with a Pro plan, plus:
- 35 GB SSD storage
- Turbo Boost – 3X more power and memory
- Memcached, OPcache/APC is caching the compiled operation codes (opcodes) of PHP scripts, APC and OPcache enable sites to serve page content significantly faster
- Cloudflare Railgun ensures that the connection between your origin server and the Cloudflare network is as fast as possible. In other words, Railgun compresses previously unreachable web objects by leveraging techniques similar to those used in high-quality video compression. This technology can result in an additional performance increase.
Turbo starts at $7.66/month or $21.90 upon renewal.
Does Hostozilla Recommend ChemiCloud?
Yes, we do. It’s a great affordable starting option. Firstly, we like that ChemiCloud offers to host your website worldwide. Secondly, its affordability does not jeopardize the quality or loading speed for your website visitors and customers.
However, if you are looking for larger disk storage capacity, you might look at other providers like Bluehost or GoDaddy.
We do like its uptime 99.99% and responsive customer support, which is highly recognized among ChemoCloud’s customers and 45-day money-back guarantee.
ChemiCloud Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get access to a site builder or wizard on any plan?
Yes, the SitePad website builder is included with every shared hosting plan.
How many email addresses do I get on the cheapest hosting plans?
With ChemiCloud, you get unlimited email accounts on any plan, even on the cheapest – Starter one.
How do I use WordPress with ChemiCloud?
ChemiCloud has a particular set of plans optimized for WordPress hosting. On top of all the features of regular packages, it contains a WordPress Staging tool that allows you to test and deploy changes or updates on your website before publishing it live for everyone to see. For more information, follow this link.